All author events are free and open to the public. Books are available for sale on this page and at each event.
- Tuesday, January 20 - 3:30pm - Kel Landis III, The Little Book of DO!: Act on Your Passions and Goals for a Life of Success and Purpose
- Wednesday, February 4 - 3:30pm - Victoria L. Rovine, African Fashion, Global Style: Histories, Innovations, and Ideas You Can Wear
- Thursday, February 5 - 3:30pm - Candis Watts Smith, Black Mosaic: The Politics of Black Pan-Ethnic Diversity.
- Thursday, February 12 - 3:30pm - Trudier Harris, Martin Luther King Jr., Heroism, and African American Literature
- Tuesday, March 3 - 3:30pm - Charles E. Cobb, Jr., This Nonviolent Stuff’ll Get You Killed: How Guns Made the Civil Rights Movement Possible
Choose in-store pickup as your shipping option to reserve a copy to pick-up at the event.
Call 962-5060 or e-mail email@example.com with questions.
For more info, visit our Facebook page .